Sunday 1 December 2013

It's December Already!!

Wow, where has that year gone?? It's been mayhem here as is evident by my lack of blogging but with the beginning if advent and the return of Eddie the Elf I thought I'd try to start again. 

My post may end up being just pictures and a couple of words but I'd rather that than nothing so....
Eddie is back. Eddie is our Elf on the Shelf and got up to all kinds of mischief last year and hopefully he'll be just as much fun this year too. 
This morning he was waiting for the boys with his story for a recap of the rules...

Then this afternoon he appeared with a game and a note....

I wonder what he'll be up to in the morning before school??

I have also decided to participate in Handmade 365 as I saw Rachelle's here: http://talesoftedandagnes.blogspot.co.uk/p/handmade-365.html?m=1 and I think that most days I do it anyway, the actual blogging of it though will make me more mindful of it and make sure that I'm not wearing the same things every day!!
Today's Day 1 outfit consisted of Topshop jeans, a Primark t-shirt with my Rowan hand knitted Cable cardi from last winter...

Tomorrow I'll try harder :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment